Independent study confirming the job-richness of renewables.
The conversion from biomass by products and waste has the potential to make sustainable contribution to the Southern African renewable industry. The Agro-industrial sectors are key role player in this. The IBERT Biogas Training Seminar at the Innovation Hub Pretoria, Gauteng has the objective to develop the tools required to making this a reality.
We invite farmers, engineers, scientists, project developers, consultants, investors and the financing sector to participate in the biogas training seminar .
The course will be facilitated by South Africa market specialists with local and international experience. The course will facilitate a workable understanding of identifying opportunities and converting them in to realistic projects.
Who is the course for?
- Biogas plant operator and staff
- Farmers planning to invest and operate a biogas plant
- Academic institutions
- Central and local government officials engaged in AD
- Banks and investment houses
Interactive classroom teaching with all experts available for comments, questions and answers. With participants active involvement and practical exercises.
use our online Registration Form
The date is changed form
See the full program here
Please use for registration our Registration form below.
(Programme may be subject to change)
• Introduction into biogas technology & digester biology
• The different technologies of biogas plants
• Main components of a biogas plant
• Experiences with biogas plant equipment in South Africa
• Lunch and beverages