Agraringenieurin Katrin Pütz entwickelt Mini-Biogasanlagen und vertreibt sie in ganz Afrika. Die deutsche Entwicklungshilfe, die Weltbank und das UN-Flüchtlingshilfswerk würden gerne mit ihr zusammenarbeiten. Die Kölnerin arbeitet aber lieber direkt mit afrikanischen Partnern.
— Weiterlesen www.deutschlandfunk.de/mini-biogasanlagen-fuer-afrika-wirtschaftsfoerderung-statt.1773.de.html
Organic Waste Bans And Recycling Laws To Tackle Food Waste – BioCycle BioCycle
— Read on www.biocycle.net/2018/09/11/organic-waste-bans-recycling-laws-tackle-food-waste/
Eco-Friendly Farming Practices – Green Light Energy
— Read on www.greenlightenergy.us/eco-friendly-farming-practices/
Garbage has never smelled so sweet for a small village in southern Benin since it opened a pilot waste treatment centre to turn household rubbish into gas — and cash.
Let’s do it in SA we have the product
MyHomeGas floating digester
Jozi steps up efforts to curb pollution
— Read on www.joburg.org.za/media_/MediaStatements/Pages/2018 Press Releases/Jozi-steps-up-efforts-to-curb-pollution.aspx
After we separate the waste we can use the organic for energy production. Waste to Energy is the cheapest and environmental friendliest way to keep our country save and healthy.
It is now the right time to fertilise your grass, vega and other crops and flowers in your garden or house.
Digestate or bio-slurry (Bs) is fermented organic martial.
The product is created through the process of anaerobic digestion (AD). The AD process breaks down carbohydrates, proteins and fats in the ‘feedstock” and convert this to biogas. What is left is a 100% organic product that contains macro and micro nutrients, carbons and water. Bs is certify to only contain organic material.
Find out more here ➡ or order direct here➡
Biogas can not only offer you a opportunity to reduce your energy cost but also offers a proven environmental management solution for pig slurry.
Benefit for you:
- Generate renewable energy that will:
- Reduce cost of utility electricity usage (Eskom account)
- Generate heat that can be used in piggery – saving fuel cost for heating
- Give security of supply (own generation capacity – managing load shedding)
- Replace fossil fuel with natural renewable fuel
- Reduce carbon foot-print via greenhouse gas reduction
- CH4 reduction which is 21 x more harmful than CO2
- Reduce by-product management and handling cost
- Reduce solid content of slurry with at least 70% allowing it to be put directly into a irrigation system
- Improving the bio security of pig slurry
- Save water
- Generate a safe green bio-fertilizer
Find out wich size of plant will work for you:
For more information ➡
In Ireland works, why not in South Africa.
convert your organic waste into compost and organic fertilizer.
Source: Recycling of brown waste for composting and anaerobic digestion increasing, says EPA