Garbage has never smelled so sweet for a small village in southern Benin since it opened a pilot waste treatment centre to turn household rubbish into gas — and cash.
Let’s do it in SA we have the product
MyHomeGas floating digester
Mini-grids are a decentralized and renewable solution, generating and distributing power at the point of consumption.
— Read on www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/06/1-billion-people-lack-electricity-solution-mini-grid-iea
Small Farmer Unit is a off grid system
It is operating and using all organics from the farm.
Check our here
In an effort to cut down on pollution and safeguard the environment, the City of Johannesburg will roll out a phased approach to make separation at source…
Biogas is one of the best solution to get organics off the landfill and biogas produce fuel for busses, cars and heating the house.
— Read on businesstech.co.za/news/government/250523/joburg-will-make-household-recycling-compulsory-from-1-july/
It is now the right time to fertilise your grass, vega and other crops and flowers in your garden or house.
Digestate or bio-slurry (Bs) is fermented organic martial.
The product is created through the process of anaerobic digestion (AD). The AD process breaks down carbohydrates, proteins and fats in the ‘feedstock” and convert this to biogas. What is left is a 100% organic product that contains macro and micro nutrients, carbons and water. Bs is certify to only contain organic material.
The conversion from biomass by products and waste has the potential to make sustainable contribution to the Southern African renewable industry. The Agro-industrial sectors are key role player in this. The IBERT Biogas Training Seminar at the Innovation Hub Pretoria, Gauteng has the objective to develop the tools required to making this a reality.
We invite farmers, engineers, scientists, project developers, consultants, investors and the financing sector to participate in the biogas training seminar .
The course will be facilitated by South Africa market specialists with local and international experience. The course will facilitate a workable understanding of identifying opportunities and converting them in to realistic projects.
Who is the course for?
- Biogas plant operator and staff
- Farmers planning to invest and operate a biogas plant
- Academic institutions
- Central and local government officials engaged in AD
- Banks and investment houses
Interactive classroom teaching with all experts available for comments, questions and answers. With participants active involvement and practical exercises.
use our online Registration Form
Biogas can not only offer you a opportunity to reduce your energy cost but also offers a proven environmental management solution for pig slurry.
Benefit for you:
- Generate renewable energy that will:
- Reduce cost of utility electricity usage (Eskom account)
- Generate heat that can be used in piggery – saving fuel cost for heating
- Give security of supply (own generation capacity – managing load shedding)
- Replace fossil fuel with natural renewable fuel
- Reduce carbon foot-print via greenhouse gas reduction
- CH4 reduction which is 21 x more harmful than CO2
- Reduce by-product management and handling cost
- Reduce solid content of slurry with at least 70% allowing it to be put directly into a irrigation system
- Improving the bio security of pig slurry
- Save water
- Generate a safe green bio-fertilizer
Find out wich size of plant will work for you:
Our technical Director Horst Unterlechner speak over
What can Biogas do for the environment and what are the benefit for municipalities and companies?
Join us on the workshop Putting wind and waste to work on the Day 3 Thursday 17 May.
The full program