Garbage has never smelled so sweet for a small village in southern Benin since it opened a pilot waste treatment centre to turn household rubbish into gas — and cash.
Let’s do it in SA we have the product
MyHomeGas floating digester
Offers client off-grid reliable electricity and heat on demand. This mean the sterling engine can similar to a diesel generator be started on demand and heat and electricity will be supplied.
Mini-grids are a decentralized and renewable solution, generating and distributing power at the point of consumption.
— Read on www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/06/1-billion-people-lack-electricity-solution-mini-grid-iea
Small Farmer Unit is a off grid system
It is operating and using all organics from the farm.
Check our here
Jozi steps up efforts to curb pollution
— Read on www.joburg.org.za/media_/MediaStatements/Pages/2018 Press Releases/Jozi-steps-up-efforts-to-curb-pollution.aspx
After we separate the waste we can use the organic for energy production. Waste to Energy is the cheapest and environmental friendliest way to keep our country save and healthy.
In an effort to cut down on pollution and safeguard the environment, the City of Johannesburg will roll out a phased approach to make separation at source…
Biogas is one of the best solution to get organics off the landfill and biogas produce fuel for busses, cars and heating the house.
— Read on businesstech.co.za/news/government/250523/joburg-will-make-household-recycling-compulsory-from-1-july/
It is now the right time to fertilise your grass, vega and other crops and flowers in your garden or house.
Digestate or bio-slurry (Bs) is fermented organic martial.
The product is created through the process of anaerobic digestion (AD). The AD process breaks down carbohydrates, proteins and fats in the ‘feedstock” and convert this to biogas. What is left is a 100% organic product that contains macro and micro nutrients, carbons and water. Bs is certify to only contain organic material.
OUTA welcomes the decision to withdraw the proposed rules to govern the registration of Small-Scale Embedded Generation (SSEG) below 1 megawatt.
Biogas can not only offer you a opportunity to reduce your energy cost but also offers a proven environmental management solution for pig slurry.
Benefit for you:
- Generate renewable energy that will:
- Reduce cost of utility electricity usage (Eskom account)
- Generate heat that can be used in piggery – saving fuel cost for heating
- Give security of supply (own generation capacity – managing load shedding)
- Replace fossil fuel with natural renewable fuel
- Reduce carbon foot-print via greenhouse gas reduction
- CH4 reduction which is 21 x more harmful than CO2
- Reduce by-product management and handling cost
- Reduce solid content of slurry with at least 70% allowing it to be put directly into a irrigation system
- Improving the bio security of pig slurry
- Save water
- Generate a safe green bio-fertilizer
Find out wich size of plant will work for you: